First Quarter Maint Assessment - $904.30
First Quarter Maint. Assessment is payable on or before January 1, 2014. Make check payable to : L.H.T.E. Condo Assoc. and mail to 801 Lake Shore Drive, #115, Lake Park, Fl 33403
Please include your unit number on the check.
LAKE HARBOUR TOWERS EAST CONDOMINIUM
801 LAKE SHORE DRIVE
LAKE PARK, FL 33403
The Board of Directors has agreed to allow biked to be stored in the stairwells on the bottom floor. Since space is limited, we have a few requirements:
1. Bikes will belong to owners only (no friends or relatives).
2. One bike per unit to be stored.
3. Bikes must be used once a week (not just for storage).
4. Bikes will be registered with a board member and tagged.
5. Four bikes allowed to be stored in each stairwell due to space.
6. If you are seasonal, you must store bike in your unit when not here.
7. If there is a hurricane warning, your bike needs to be taken to your unit so Bobby has storage room.
8. If you see bikes that are not approved, you need to notify a board member immediately.
If you have questions or would like to check on availability for your bike, please contact Jo-Ann at 366-7030.
There is a new Video/DVD section in the library for everyones use. Borrow and return when finished and feel free to add new items to the collection.
ST PATRICK'S IRISH DINNER
Saturday, March 15th at 5:00PM
BYOB, 50/50, Tickets $10.00
Call Sharon 844-2732 or Glad 444-2257
DECK FURNITURE RENOVATION
ALL deck chairs and chaisses have been restrapped and are looking good. Click Here to see photo.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING MINUTES
The 2014 Annual Membership Meeting Minutes were approved at the 2/27/14 Board Meeting and will be published when received.
NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:30PM in the Social Room.
Matters of importance to be discussed.