Second Quarter Maint Assessment - $976.00
Second Quarter Maint. Assessment is payable on or before April 1, 2013. Payment must be received by April 1, 2013 to avoid a late fee. Make check payable to : L.H.T.E. Condo Assoc. and mail to 801 Lake Shore Drive, #115, Lake Park, Fl 33403
Please include your unit number on the check.
LAKE HARBOUR TOWERS EAST CONDOMINIUM
801 LAKE SHORE DRIVE
LAKE PARK, FL 33403
The Board of Directors has agreed to allow biked to be stored in the stairwells on the bottom floor. Since space is limited, we have a few requirements:
1. Bikes will belong to owners only (no friends or relatives).
2. One bike per unit to be stored.
3. Bikes must be used once a week (not just for storage).
4. Bikes will be registered with a board member and tagged.
5. Four bikes allowed to be stored in each stairwell due to space.
6. If you are seasonal, you must store bike in your unit when not here.
7. If there is a hurricane warning, your bike needs to be taken to your unit so Bobby has storage room.
8. If you see bikes that are not approved, you need to notify a board member immediately.
If you have questions or would like to check on availability for your bike, please contact Jo-Ann at 366-7030.
There is a new Video/DVD section in the library for everyones use. Borrow and return when finished and feel free to add new items to the collection.
April 20th at 5:00PM on Pool Deck
Free Hot Dog Cookout, BYOB
Beer, Salads, Dessert
LHTE 2013 OPINION SURVEY RESULTS
CLICK HERE to read results of LHTE 2013 Opinion Survey Results conducted by Allan Rood Unit 304.
NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:00PM in the Social Room.
Matters of importance to be discussed.
APPROVED MINUTES OF ANNUAL MEETING
CLICK HERE for Annual Meeting Minutes held on February 5, 2013.